Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A duo of cult-favorites in one easy, quick-fix kit, with a lactic acid-enriched treatment and luxurious cleanser to purify, exfoliate, and brighten skin for a smooth, radiant complexion.
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dark spots
If you want to know more…
Two cult-favorites in one easy, quick-fix kit. Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment immediately exfoliates dull, pore-clogging dead skin cells, and reveals smoother, clearer, younger-looking skin. The look of lines are plumped and radiance is instantly boosted. With continued use, the appearance of dark spots and the visible signs of aging are reduced for a healthier-looking complexion. Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser balances and purifies the complexion, visibly minimizes the appearance of pores, and removes excess oil and impurities. It can be used separately or blended together for an instant mask.
This set contains:
- 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment
- 1 oz/ 30 mL Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment is clinically tested and proven to significantly improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles in as little as three minutes.
Results obtained via profilometry analysis; Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment:
- 100% of women said their skin looked and felt significantly smoother and more radiant, with visibly reduced lines and wrinkles, after application
- 100% of women said this was the most effective skin plumping product they have ever used and would definitely recommend this product to a friend