Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A bestselling lip treatment—and a cult-favorite among all who try it, including Hollywood’s elite—that moisturizes, protects, and smooths the lips.
- Rough Texture
- Sun Protection
If you want to know more…
Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 blends reparative oils and waxes with real sugar, a natural humectant, for delectable and dependable moisture. Sweet and tart black currant oil, rich in plumping essential fatty acids, cushions the lips while antioxidant grapeseed polyphenols and vitamins A, C, and E provide protection from wrinkle-causing free radicals. It provides essential, year-round protection from damaging UV rays.
What else you need to know:
This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. It has a bright, citrus scent and is free of petroleum, mineral oil, and lanolin.
In an independent consumer testing panel on 22 subjects, after 4 weeks of twice-daily application of Sugar Passion Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15:
- Keep lips moisturized for up to 6 hours after initial application
- 97% said it produced softer, soothed lips
- 94% said it improved the appearance of dry, chapped lips and noticed more hydrated, healthier-looking lips
- 90% said it retexturized the lips
- 87% said it prevents dryness